2019 Virtual Run
Registrations for the 2019 Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Foundation Half Marathon & 10K is now open!
Results submitted beforehand will NOT be accepted.
$39 + service fee
Click to register —>
You choose the course and you time yourself (you’ll report your finishing time to us).
We will accept any of the timing results below:
- Photo of running device (Garmin, Apple watch, fitbit etc)
- Screenshot of your running app on your phone
- Garmin shot of the running route you took
- Any other race results that you achieved
The total distance you need to run is 13.1 miles or 10K. However, you do not need to complete the distance all at one time. We know you have a lot going on and that conflicts can arise. Feel free to break up the run as you see fit. They must all be completed in the time frame shown above.
- Lighthouse Medal
- Race Bib
How do runners receive their medals?
Participants will receive their medals in the mail within 30 days of the completion time frame. Medals will be shipped to the physical address provided at the point of registration. Please note that medals cannot be shipped to a PO Box or APO Box. Virtual runs are open to valid US addresses only.
WE BULK MAIL ALL VIRTUAL PACKETS
How to Submit Results
- SUBJECT LINE: CAPE CANAVERAL HALF (OR 10K) VIRTUAL RUN SUBMISSION
- Home Town
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Run proof (See above for all accepted types of proof)
Dates, times, prices and inclusions subject to change.
Missed the 2018 medal?
E-mail us and we will get you registered! email@example.com